Tuesday 19 May 2015

Art Journaling

Hi!
Here I am, again 😊
About one month ago I bought the book"Distinctly Dylusional - A guide to Art Journaling", by Dyan Reaveley. So if you love Art Journaling like I do, and don't already have this book- buy it! This is absolutly awesome. Lots of tips and inspirations in there 😃 I now read it for the second time.



Here is some of my art I did last week and I thougt I will bring in to the May Challenge at Rubber Dance Art Stamps.  The colour for this month is pink, yellow and purple, and we can use flowers if we want to. Yes I do! :)

http://rubberdance.blogspot.com/p/colour-challenge.html

For May, the colours are bright summery shades of purple, hot pink and sunshine yellow




This time I Also will try to explain to you how I did this. Okey, here we go.



This is a cardstock from my Art Journal binder as I bought at Panduro Shop in My hometown. 
For the backround I used Dylusions Ink spray, color Cut Grass, Tangerine Dream and Lemon Zest. Then I used a flower stencil and ghosted the page. 

I stamped the girl with Dylusions Black Sheep collection, Cut out an colored her with Promarker pens in pink, purple and Black. For the "hair"I used one of Tim Holtz flower stamp from the collection called Flowergarden. Her legs is from Dylusions stamp collection called Currious Corrin.I used Distress Ink color Mustard Seed, Festive Berries and Picked Raspberry, to color the flower on her head and for the flowers on the ground I used a flower cutter, and colored them with the yellow Distres Ink, and edged them with pink Distress Ink. In the midle of the flowers I used buttons in pink, ,green and purple. The flower stalk is from the Dylusions stamp collection called Inbetweenies.

For the border I used Dylusions stamp Collection called Further Around the Edge. I colored the border with Black and white pens. Some words in the quote is from Tim Holtz smal talk collection, but the Word "in" and "will" is mine.

As you can see I realy looooove Dylusions, and Dyan Reaveley, and Tim Holtz. They are what i would call real Artists.

Thank you for reading. I hope you will give me a comment and maybe follow me on My Art Journey. That I will appreciate. NeXT time I will show you my newest art in canvas. I hope to see you : )

Hugs from Niti
:)




5 comments:

  1. Love Dyan Reaveley. What a great student you are - your page is fab. That flower hat it is fab! Thank you for playing along with us over at Rubber Dance X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Helen :-) I just looooove play along with you at Rubber Dance! There will be more to come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Niti! Love the vibrant colours, and I agree with Helen - the flower hat is fab! :)
    Thank you so much for entering our May challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Bibi 😊 I just love your challenge. I can't wait for the next one ✌️😃

      Delete
  4. LOVE! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Rubber Dance! Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥