Tuesday 16 August 2016

Anniversary interview - the journey

Hello my friends and followers.

This month I have one year anniversary as a DT member for Rubber Dance Stamps. Isn't it just fantastic, it's been a whole year!

And in connection with the Rubber Dance celebrates two year anniversary just this month there are interviews with everyone on the team. Today it's my turn.

You can read the same interviews both English and Norwegian. There is also a couple of picture of what I've done this year with Rubber Dance Stamps.

I had trouble choosing project, since there are so many, so therefore I decided to show you some of my project here as well.

So if you want to know a little bit more about me and how I've started this fantastic adventure called art please read the interview over at Rubber Dance, and hopefully you will write me a greeting:)

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs, Anita







3 comments:

  1. Time sure flies, Anita! A whole year since you started on my DT! I am very glad that you wanted to continue, you make so many lovely and cool things with my stamps! And in addition, you are such a sweet person so it's a joy to have you on my team ♥ I'm very grateful!
    Biiiig hug :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulerer med et års DT medlemskap Anita! :) Du er super flink og til stor inspirasjon for meg. :)Liker så godt art journaling sidene dine. <3
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratulerer med 1 års medlemsskap. Lar meg imponere og inspirere av dine flotte Art sider :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥