Sunday 15 April 2018

Altered Accordion book

Hi and welcome

This month there is a wonderful Challenge over at Rubber Dance.
I made a accordion book using both the month colour and theme out of an old Children Club folder from our vacation last summer.

The back 

The inside

The front

The outside


Please hop over to Rubber Dance and join the challenge.



I have made a video of how I made this book, but something went wrong so you may have to wait a few days before you can see it on YouTube. Sorry about that!

Materials:
- Stamps from Rubber Dance;

Carved Whimsy Wood, A little Birdie, Artist Plate,
Celestial Dancer #2, B for Bird
- Acryl Paint from Dina Wakley Media
- Gesso
- Distress Crayons from Tim Holtz
- Stencils
- Tissue paper from Tim Holtz

I will soon come back with the video tutorial.

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. Wow Anita! The accordion book looks absolutely fabulous. I love the detail and the theme you have used.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Anita, what a fabuloud book! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥