Friday 26 January 2018

Making an Comedy Art Journal - video tutorial - step four

Hello and welcome.

Today I will show you part four of my mini series of Mini File Folder Art Journal from the beginning to the end. You can find the previous videos by clicking here and here

Today I will decorate a page inside my art journal using a very funny focal point. I hope you like it.




The pictures with the funny text I've used in this journal are from Mixed Up Magazine Merchandise on Etsy, designed by Betsy Skagen, called Snarky Ancestors.
I will soon come back and show you more Art Journal pages with some other fun techniques and ideas and last but not least more Snarky Ancestors.

Please subsribe on my YouTube Channel for more videos to come,
and remember you can also follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nitien/

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page! The text to that old photo is so funny!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥