Monday 11 September 2017

Collage art in a tiny junk journal - step by step

Hello and welcome

Today I want to show you a collage I made in my tiny home made junk journal.


This is how I made this:

I found a ugly page in my junk journal

I am a big collector of washitape, and now I finally got an opportunity to use some of my Collection :-)

I used my art knife and white paint and scraped a bit on here and there.


Then I used my fingers and even more white paint and made some circles.

I used some Art Crayons and Stabilo All pencil around the circles

On some of the white circles I glued down some old book paper

White and black splatters

I also used my regular pencil and scribble around the circles 


Then I fuzzy cut and glued down the butterflies, those two girls and the phrases. I also glued down some black sewing thread behind the elements.


Thank you so much for visiting. I will soon be back, stay tuned!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥