Thursday 29 September 2016

Tea and art - Mixed Media Page

Hello and welcome my friends!

I'll just show you a mixed media page that I made this morning:


And here is the beginning:

Do not throw the tea tags in the trash, you can use those in your art.


I made the background of paint tape, tea tags, gesso and Ecoline watercolors.

Then I stamped and stamped and stamped and stamped..... :-) And did som splashing with, white, black and gold Posca pens.


I stamped the butterfly on another cardboard I made earlier with Ecoline watercolors, and cut it out. Glued it down with some black and orange tread underneath. I also sprayed the butterfly with some gold spray.

I stamped the girl on white cardboard and colored her with Distress Markers, and cut her out and glue her down. I draw her legs with Dylusions Paint pen.

I stamped the sentence with black StazOn ink and scrible around it with black Paint.

I think the result was very beautiful. Pity that the beauty is not transmitted correctly on photos. But when you see this photo imagine bolder colors, because it is much more bolder and delightful in real life.

I hope you liked my Mixed media page, and that I gave you some inspiration.

Bye for now, take care!

Hugs, Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥