Monday 1 February 2016

Fun with Dragonflies and Alcohol ......... Inks ☺

Hello and welcome.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are SO ready to do some art. I want to show you some fun I did with Alcohol Ink and stamps. Simpe, but elegant.



And this is how I did it:

I've used vellum and dripped a few drops of Adirondack Alcohol Inks here and there. I've used the color; Mountain Rose, Purple Twilight, Denim, Stream,Pink Sherbel, Pool, Rasberry and Sunshine yellow. Then I dripped here and there, with a pipette, drops of Antibac. Thats how you've get the lighter dots.


 If you dont have Alcohol Ink Blending Solution, just use Antibac as I did. That works just fine :-)


Then I took those adorable Dragonfly stamps from Rubber Dance and stamped it on top of the Alcohol inked vellum. I've used the Arcival Ink Jet Black ink.


Finaly I took my black pen and drawed around the lines so that the subject came up better.


What do you think?

Don't forget to use your 15% coupon with code Anita2016 when Shopping at Rubber Dance Stamps :)

Thank you for visisting. Hope to see you soon again.



Hugs, Anita


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Anita!! I love playing with alcohol inks, it's so fun to see how the colours reactwith one another and also the alcohol. I didn't know that one could use antibac for this! I use so called rubbing alcohol, or "teknisk sprit" as wel call it in Norwegian.
    Thank you for using my dragonfly stamps for your framed piece of art!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥