Thursday, 11 June 2015

Rubber Dance June Colour Challenge

Gooooood morning sunshine! It's a beautiful Day coming up :-)
We who lives in Norway and espesially Bergen this Days have to keep up the positive thougt. It's june 11. and only 8 degrees Celsius outside and heavy rain..... When will we get to experience to feel the summer heat and see the sun?
In the meantime - I create something sunny by the sea yesterday evening and this is my contribution for the challenge over at Rubber Dance:
http://rubberdance.blogspot.com/p/colour-challenge.html

For June our colours are:

Sunny/sand yellow, green and ocean blue.


In addition to our colour scheme, our OPTIONAL theme for June is Sand & Sea

Here is my contribution for this months colour challenge at Rubber Dance. I hope you like it - and that I win ;-)
I used Rubber Dance Art stamps collection called New Retro Beach





Some close up of my card. 








And here is a picture of what i used. Unfortunately I forgot to bring in the glue and Baking Baper for the picture. I used crumpled Baking Paper to create the sea. And some Mod Podge to glue the pearls and the fishnet.











4 comments:

  1. Så vakkert! So beautiful!
    I love seeing how you have used my beach stamps, Niti! Thank you!
    I really like how your sea background turned out.
    Thank you so much for playing along with out challenge this month!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥