Friday 22 January 2016

A creative weekend in Oslo

Hello and welcome my beautiful creative friends ♥

Today I want to tell you about a great adventure I was on last weekend. I was in Oslo and visit a new friend, Liven and her friend Mona  who live near by. We became acquainted through a creative art Facebook group. How cool is that!!? Me, visiting someone a whole weekend which was totally unknown until that weekend...
We had a great time - a hole weekend in her atelier just having fun with Paint, Stencils, Gelliplate, Stamps, old newspapers, old cabin guest books etc. I even slept in the atelier ☺LoL

Liven in her atelier
Me reading a newspaper, Aftenposten, from 29. april 1940...
Atelier and my bed for the weekend
And here is the creative women
And of course I have to show you some of the amazing art that was made during the weekend:


Gelliplate art on old cottage guest books sheets






This stencil was made by Liven (http://m.facebook.com/LivSglede)


I have to tell you - this weekend was like a fairytale one dream weekend unparalleled that I will never forget. Thank you, Liven and Mona and Liven's husband who was chef and fender ☺
There was much laughter, joy, aspirations and creativity. 

I hope this was inspiring for others to do the same. Come along for a weekend and be creative!


I will soon come back and show you the results of my recent work as I mentioned in my previous blog post. Make sure to stay tuned!


Hugs, Anita



2 comments:

  1. Hej Anita - det ser ud til at du har hygget dig og du har fået kreeret nogen virkelige fine Gelli eksempler til dine journal sider. Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time, Anita! I'm glad you got a chance to meet your online friend in person and get to know her friend, too. Gelli plating is great fun, isn't it? Cool prints! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥