Wednesday 27 January 2016

A colorful wooden box with dragonflies

Hello my creative friends ☺

I promised you last week i my blog post that I would come back and show you something I was doing these days and which I think was absolutely beautiful and here it is: DADAAAA!! ☺


It's a wooden box in the size of 40 cm X 30 cm I first painted the box with white acrylic paint then I build layers by layers with several colours using my fingers, baby wipe and stencils until I get the results that I wanted. When I was happy with the results I drew the dragonflies with black Posca Pen. Then I used a baby wipe and my fingers dipped in gesso, some pink and some turquoise acrylic paint and painted around the dragonflies.

I must admit that I was inspired by the great artist Nika Rouss (nikainwonderland) when I made this.
I thought it became absolutly georgeous. What do you think?

Sometimes I think it's nice to paint other than just canvas and Art Journal, etc.

Here is some details:






I hope you have a wonderfull day!
I will soon come back, don't go away.

Hugs, Anita




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥