Wednesday 15 March 2017

Spring is in the air

Hello and welcome

I just came by to tell you that I'm deeply in love with the new stamps of Rubber Dance called "Textured Spring", oh my oh my. These tiny litle chicken and the sheep is so sweet ♥


I've made a tag where I used these amazing stamp, as well as a jumping happy lady from "Celestial dancer" who steal eggs from these cute chicks and sheep. It's springtime so steal some eggs and make eggnog and celebrate life :-)

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!


Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Anita, perfect for Spring, and all these different stamp sets work so well together. Have a great week Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥