I am so exited! I finaly got the Distress Oxide's as I have waiting for! Johooooooo Yeh and Iiiiiihaaaa :-) So I had to play with them immediately.
Here are the goodies:
And here is what I make with them this morning:
I am already in love with the Distress Oxide ♥ The possibilities are endless!
Here are some close up pictures of the Tags:
- Tags by Ranger
- Distress Oxide in colors Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Fossiled Amber and Faded Jeans by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
- Vintage Script by Rubber Dance
- Numbers by Dylusions
- Loving Words by Ali Edwards
- Bubble Background by IndigoBlu
- Liquid Pearls in Onyx Pearl and Bisque by Ranger
- Layering Stencil by Tim Holtz
- Big Chat by Tim Holtz
- Ephemera's Heartsong Printable by Ephemeras Vintage Garden
I don't have time to write more, I need to go back to my playroom and play more ☺ I will soon come back and show you more projects using Distress Oxide.
Take care! Bye for now.