Wednesday 1 March 2017

Art Tags with Distress Oxide

Hello and welcome

I am so exited! I finaly got the Distress Oxide's as I have waiting for! Johooooooo Yeh and Iiiiiihaaaa :-) So I had to play with them immediately.

Here are the goodies:



And here is what I make with them this morning:


I am already in love with the Distress Oxide ♥ The possibilities are endless!
Here are some close up pictures of the Tags:









Materials used:
- Tags by Ranger
- Distress Oxide in colors Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Fossiled Amber and Faded Jeans by  Tim Holtz/ Ranger
- Vintage Script by Rubber Dance
- Numbers by Dylusions
- Loving Words by Ali Edwards
- Bubble Background by IndigoBlu
- Liquid Pearls in Onyx Pearl and Bisque by Ranger
- Layering Stencil by Tim Holtz
- Big Chat by Tim Holtz
- Ephemera's Heartsong Printable by Ephemeras Vintage Garden


I don't have time to write more, I need to go back to my playroom and play more ☺ I will soon come back and show you more projects using Distress Oxide.

Take care! Bye for now.

Hugs, Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥