Monday 26 September 2016

Card Chain Challenge - September 2016

Hello my friends,
I am joining a fun thing called Card Chain Challenge. It's a game where you send a card to unknown people - signed up on a list, around the world, where the card will be based on a particular theme and/or color.

This is my first card I've done in this Card Chain Challenge for September. This is real fun. I did send my card to Marga in Spain, and I do hope she liked it.


I will (hopefully) recive a card from United States. Next month I maybe send my card to China.... You never know, and that's the fun about this Challenge. I can't wait to next month :-)

Until I see you again I wish you a wonderful evening!


Hugs, Anita



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anita. Glad you are enjoying being a part of the Card Chain Challenge. Hmmmm, China! Maybe.... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Anita!! Thank you for using my flower stamp. It's nice to know that it will end up in Spain, one of my fave countries :-))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥