Wednesday 1 June 2016

It's all about the summer - a tag, and some good news

Hello and welcome!

Today I have great news - I've been chosen as one of the Design Team Member at Hjerteboden.  I'm so excited and happy!

And my first contribution for Hjerteboden is this Tag:


It's all about the summer. The month Challenge at Hjerteboden is Summer.

On this Tag I've used:

I hope I gave you some inspiration to join in at the Challenge at Hjerteboden.

I will soon come back, hope you stay tuned ☺


Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, my dear! That's awesome! Hjerteboden is lucky to have you on their team (and I speak of experience), and I look forward to seeing more of your creations for them. Love your tag! Such yummy colours, and such lovely stamps, too ;-) Thank you! ♥
    Wishing you all the best and lots of fun on the Hjerteboden team.
    Klem fra meg :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥