Wednesday 8 June 2016

Time to tango on the dark side

Hello and welcome

Today I am on the dark side of the moon, whoooaaahahaa.... Well, almost. I discovered this cool blog, Dream in Darkness, after a tip from my good friend and co-conspirator, Bibi (owner of Rubber Dance), and I just felt it right away; I have to participate in this cool shallenge, so to make a long story short, here is my contribution:


Of course I've used Rubber Dance stamps! A lot! ☺

Below you will find a list of links of the stamps I've used:


Excluding Rubber Dance stamps I have used Archival ink and gesso and white and black pen. Here is some details:


Who is smiling? Creepy!..



Karma has no deadline

With this strange and slightly dark side (black Art Journal page) I join in the month Challenge over at Dream in Darkness - Time to tango With Rubber Dance.




This was fun! ☺

Hugs, Anita

5 comments:

  1. My goodness, Anita - this is soooo cool! I recognize (of course) the different stamps you have used from Rubber Dance so maybe it's especially funny for me who know what they are and how you have combined them. Very clever and creative! Have you showed it to Helen Allen? I think she will agree when she sees your mushroom heads! ;-)
    Well done, my dear. So glad to see that you've joined the DiD Challenge! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Bibi! ❤️ Helen Allen and I had a conversasion last night about their head 😊👍🏻 hi hi hi
      😄

      Delete
  2. I've been playing with those 'shrooms as well, but what a great idea, as hair! I'm really enjoying working with Rubber Dance stamps too, so thank you for sharing this with us at Dream In Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Anita! So loving the story here! The 'shroom hair is so awesome for these really quirky characters, so creative. The sentiment is great, love the variety of stamps you used. So glad Bibi brought you over to us :) Hope to see you play again! Thanks for joining in at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY, what a awesome combination of stamps to create a fabulous piece of art. Absolutely fantastic! Thank you for playing with Dream In Darkness, hope to see you again in July (now that you found us, :=) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥