Thursday 19 May 2016

When words fail - Art on Monoliths

Hello and welcome!

A while ago I was the Lucky winner of some georgeous stamps and Monoliths from Visible Image.


I was so happy to win this and after seeing their website, as well as watching Marta Lapkowska's Mixed Media art videos, I just have to order the guitar stamp and the butterfly stamp. They are absolutely adorable! Visible Image are not exactly in the alley of mine so I had to wait both long and hard before they appeared in my mailbox, but finaly here they are:

bambambammmm:




Excluding the stamps I've used Tim Holtz tissue paper, Distress Ink and gesso and some splatters, and Modeling paste,  Lindy's stampgang sprays and Magicals.

This guitar speeks to me
It's a shame that it is not possible to see the beautiful colors and the shimmer on this Monoliths.
I had a great time making this piece!

Thank you, Visible Image for this wonderful giweaway all the way to Norway, and thank you Marta Lapkowska for your very inspiring tutorials on YouTube ♥

And to all my readers and followers thank you for visiting my blog! I love to hear from you, please leave me a comment. If you have any question I be glad to answer them!


See you soon. Have a beautiful and creative day!

Hugs, Anita




5 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome. Congratulations on winning the prize! Your monoliths looks faaaabulous. Adore the background texture and colours. You did awesome job. Sending you my love and hugs from rainy Ireland ☺ Marta xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it when individuals come together and share thoughts. Great blog, continue the good work!
    Buying Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it when individuals come together and share thoughts. Great blog, continue the good work!
    Buying Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s hard to come by experienced people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
    Buying Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s hard to come by experienced people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
    Buying Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥