Tuesday 15 August 2017

Rubber Dance August theme challenge

Hello and welcome, today there is a new Challenge over at Rubber Dance blog. The theme from today until the 31. of August is Embossing. This means you can enter projects with all kind of embossing on it. This can be heat or dry embossing or embossing paste.

Here is my inspiration for you:


I created a tag using the beautiful Vintage Script, Buzzy Bee and Antique Botanicals.
The background I have embossed with Brown Distress ink and blank embossing powder. 

Then I had Distress paint down on my desk and led the tag through this. 

I stamped and embosset the flowers with blue and purrple  Distress ink and blank embossing powder, and the Buzzy Bee with black sparkle embossing powder, then fuzzy cut them. I glued them down with 3D glue pad. 


I hope to see you in the Challenge. Take a look at the inspiration from my teamies and then join in.


When you order stamps from Rubber Dance shop please use the code ASFreeShip  on all orders over 15 Euros, and you will get free shipping on your entire purchase.



See you soon. 

Hugs, Anita
đź’—



5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Anita, what amazing colours and details. Have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! The colours are so vibrand and pretty. Love the Buzzy Bees flying around the flowers. Thank you for making this beautiful inspiration for our ongoing challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag Anita! The colours are so bright!!! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So vibrant in colour and crammed full of those beautiful flowers and Busy Bee's. A true glimpse of Summer. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Love the warm colours and cute bees. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥