Friday 21 October 2016

We are fabulous - and it's my birthday! :-)

Hello and welcome dear friends!

Today it's my birthday. HURRA! Hurra for deg som fyller ditt år, ja deg vil vi gratulere... ♪♪♪♪ I love a lot of attention on my birthday. So, give it to me :-)
Birthdays are undervalued and I wonder what people who do not want to celebrate his/her birthday thinking of....It's fantastic to be allowed to be alive and to experience another year, and getting older and (perhaps) wiser. The alternative, I think, is death sad....

Well that's me and my opinions :-)

I have a blog post over at Rubber Dance today, a little halloween inspired Tag. Hop over and take a look. Rubber Dance have these days  released some new and absolutly awesome stamps.
Here is a sneek peak:



Remember to join in on the october Challenge over at Rubber Dance as well, there is marvelous prizes to win!

Now it's time to eat cake and sing a Happy Birthday song! :-) Bye for now. Take care!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥