This time I will show you step by step how to do this one like I promised you at my latest post.
If you dont remember it or if you are a brand new visitor of my blog you can take a look by clicking here.
I told you in my post of August 15 (you can find the post here), that we dont have any summer here as I live...... but now we have it! It is an absolutely wonderful weather. Hot and sun from a cloudless sky. Had it like for a week now, yay! :-)
But now back to the butterfly:
1. First smear gesso all over the Art Journal page
2. Acrylic Paint in color light green, green, pink, yellow, ligth orange and purple
3. Add some gesso here and there to tie the colors together
4. Then I added some more Paint in the same colours
6. More stamps from Rubber Dance. This is from the Collection called Antique Botanicals
7. Then I draw a half butterfly with my black pen. I hope you can see it on the Picture below
8. Finaly I used black acrylic paint and paintet around the butterfly wings
9. And for the last but not least i used the Antique Botanicals stamp from Rubber Dance and emossed them with silver embossing powder, and some doodling around them
And here it is. I hope you like it and that my step by step was inspiring and helpful.
Before the sun rose in the morning this week, I made this little work of art. I am very satisfied with this one.
All stamps I've used comes from Rubber Dance
You are very welcome to visit me again soon and leave me a comment.
Until you visit me again, have a wonderful day!
Hugs Niti/Anita <3