Tuesday 25 August 2015

Another Art Journal Spread - this time a litle rock & roll inspired

Hello and welcome.

Me and my husband was on Metallica concert Thursday. That was awesome! Heavy guitars and a great atmosphere was just what I needed :-) So I get inspired to make this Journal Page spread:

THEY TRIED TO BURY US THEY DID NOT KNOW WE WERE SEEDS

I also have some step by step pictures just to please you if you are interested, just give me a comment. I've finally got me the Dylusions. Paint. They have I wished for a long time. And yeah it is as lovely  color as people have alleged :-)

So today I've used Dylusions paint, stencil, Distress Ink, Neocolor II, as well as black and white pen. I started with a stencil and some colors in Distress. When I was happy with the background I sprayed with Fixative so not my background was smeared. If you want step by step tut. with pictures please let me know, okey :-)

I will soon come back and show you some more. Stay tuned!


Hugs from Niti/Anita <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥