Friday 10 August 2018

Intuitive art journal play with a tutorial

Hi and welcome,
today I have a YouTube Tutorial for you, Yeah. I hope you get inspired to buy Rubber Dance Stamps and to make something yourself. The possibilies is endless on how you can use your stamps. I show you some ideas in the tut. among with other GREAT ideas hi hi hi 😉

On this project I have used a lot of Rubber Dance Stamps, a Geli Plate, old Paint (?), Dylusion Ink Spray's, Archival Ink, Tim Holtz Stamping Plattform, Tissue paper etc.

I hope you enjoy it.

Note to self 😚








Remember to use the code ASFreeShip if you buy stamps in the Rubber Dance Shop for 15 Euro or more to get….yep… Free Shipping.

Thank you so much for visiting today.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥