I hope you had a wonderful and peaceful holdiday.
Yesterday I got a happy mail from Rubber Dance and I just had to test them out so here it is, my art journal spread using stamps from Rubber Dance:
This was so much fun that I think I will make another one, but with different paint and other stamps. Some close ups of details:
Stamps from Rubber Dance:
- Memoirs from the set Retro Beach
- Souvenir from the set Travel
- Love from the set Arty Hearty
- Butterflies from Antique Botanicals
- Script in the background from the set Travel
- Diamonds/Harlequin in the background
- Big Ben in the background from the set Travel
I have also another project going on and that is making a Junk Journal - and that is also much fun, but it takes a little longer so I do it in between other things :-) I will show you when I'm finish with the journal.
If you have any question about my art journal page, or others, please let me know, I will be happy to answer.
Have a wonderful and creative day! Thank you for visiting.