Monday 7 September 2015

Make art out of a cleaning page

Hello and welcome, it's me again :-)

Today I just want to show you my Art Journal page made of "a cleaning page". It means that this background was created by leftover paint, stampinks and stencilspaint etc. that I cleaned after making other creations. I hope you understand what I mean :-)

So just because the background already was finished I've just used Dylusions Journal Block to make the board around the edge of the page, cut out something from a magazine, and stamped some images on a separate sheet and cut it out, glue it all down with my glue stick, some doodling here and there.
And voila this showed up:

I'm sorry, I don't remember ordening a glass of your opinion

I think the results were pretty good, what do you think?

Pleave me a comment if you have any questions.

I hope to see you soon - until then, take care and be creative.

Hugs, Niti/Anita
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥